Howard Elementary School
January 8, 2018
Dear Parents/Guardians of Students in Grades 3-5,
Just a reminder that you can access your child’s grades online through the district’s gradebook management program, MMS. Grades are updated by the middle and the end of each month. To set up your parent account, please follow the Instructions below:
- Go to the link: https://beasd.crportals.studentinformation.systems/
- Select "create a parent account" (under the blue "login" button)
- Enter your name and email (must match exactly what is in our Student Information System)
- Once the account is set-up and you are logged in, select "add a student" and enter their ID number.
- If you wish to access the parent portal on your mobile device, you can download the free app, CR Family, in the app store.
The second marking period ends January 17, 2018. Report cards will still be sent home Friday, January 26. We encourage you to reach out to your child’s classroom teacher with any questions about your child’s academic progress.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Betsy Gettig at 355-2900 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or your child’s elementary school.
BEA Director of Elementary Education