HAPPY NEW YEAR! Here is a Top Ten Health List for you to consider for 2013:
1. Drink plenty of water
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner lke a beggar
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E's--Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
5. Take time for daily reflection
6. Play more games
7. Read more books than you did in 2012
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day
9. Sleep for 7 hours
10. Take a 10-30 minute walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
There will be an Adult Fitness Class beginning January 7th. There will be a variety of exercises, including Zumba and Spinning! Please call 355-4860 and speak with Nancy Fisher to sign up OR email Ali Snyder at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLICK ON FITNESS ROOM SCHEDULE TO SEE OPEN HOURS FOR THE WINTER TERM!
Weight Watchers at Work will begin in January! Meetings will take place after work. Email Allison Snyder at email@example.com to sign up!