BEA Guidance Office
Handout 1: establishing routines September 2020.
Handout 2: remote learning September 2020
Handout 3: attention and hyperactivity September 2020
Handout 4: child relaxation September 2020
Handout 5: anxiety in children and adolescents September 2020
Handout 6: personal hygiene during a pandemic September 2020
Handout 7: talking about feelings September 2020
Handout 8: helping children with emotional regulation September 2020
3/19/20: Letter to Bald Eagle Area School District Families from Interim Superintendent Dr. Joseph H. Clapper addressing frequently asked questions on the impact of COVID-19
3/3/2020: Free Lunch Announcement
Resources for Families
Bald Eagle Area School District
Office of the School Nurse
Cindi Stanton, BSN, RN, CSN
Lauryn Bostdorf, BSN, RN, CSN
Covid-19 Symptom Checklist
The following are several questions to ask when determining whether or not to come to school or to stay home.
- Have fever reducing medications been used to treat or reduce a fever such as Ibuprofen (i.e. Advil, Motrin) or Acetaminophen (Tylenol)?
- NOTE: You must be fever free, without taking fever reducing medication, for 24 hours before returning to school.
- Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms?
1 or more symptoms
2 or more symptoms
- Fever (100.4 or higher)
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
New lack of smell or taste
Nausea or Vomiting
Stay home and consult your physician if you:
- Have one or more symptoms in Group A
Stay home if you:
- Have two or more symptoms in Group B
- Are taking a fever reducing medication
For questions, contact Cindi Stanton (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the Middle/High School or Lauryn Bostdorf (email@example.com) for the elementary buildings.