Bald Eagle Area School District
Office of the School Nurse
Cindi Stanton, BSN, RN, CSN
Lauryn Bostdorf, BSN, RN, CSN
Covid-19 Symptom Checklist
The following are several questions to ask when determining whether or not to come to school or to stay home.
• Have fever reducing medications been used to treat or reduce a fever such as Ibuprofen (i.e. Advil, Motrin) or Acetaminophen (Tylenol)?
o NOTE: You must be fever free, without taking fever reducing medication, for 24 hours before returning to school.
• Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms?
1 or more symptoms
• Fever (100.4 or higher)
• Shortness of breath
• Difficulty breathing
2 or more symptoms
• Sore throat
• Runny nose/congestion
• New lack of smell or taste
• Muscle pain
• Nausea or Vomiting
Stay home and consult your physician if you:
• Have one or more symptoms in Group A
Stay home if you:
• Have two or more symptoms in Group B
• Are taking a fever reducing medication
For questions, contact Cindi Stanton (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the Middle/High School or Lauryn Bostdorf (email@example.com) for the elementary buildings.