School bus changes can be made starting August 16 by calling (814) 355-5516 and speaking to Mrs. Ellen Solt or Mrs. Claudia Schall. This is especially important if you have moved over the summer or your child has a new sitter. Due to the large number of calls on the first day of school, we suggest that you can with any changes before the first day of school. This will help us determine which bus your child should be riding and the change can be made in time for the bus driver and the school to be notified so your child will arrive at the correct destination.


If it is necessary for your child to ride a different bus on a particular day, a written request for a bus pass should be sent in on the day that your child is to ride the different bus. Your request should include the child’s name, date, address where your child is going, name of person (not just grandma’s house), bus number, if known, and a phone number where you can be reached if there are any questions regarding your request. Elementary students should give your written request to their classroom teacher. High school students should take the written request to the Attendance Office to obtain a bus pass. Failure to obtain a bus pass will result in the student being denied transportation on a different bus.

Phone calls for bus passes will be taken for emergencies only.