Procedures to Obtain Clearances
Please follow the links below to obtain your three (3) necessary clearances needed for employment purposes.
If you have any questions regarding these procedures, you may contact Mrs. Rachel Yoder at the Bald Eagle Area Administration Building at (814) 355-4860 or firstname.lastname@example.org
PA Child Abuse History Clearance
- Create an Individual Account or Log In if you already have an account.
- Complete the clearance request application.
- You will receive your results immediately and can print the certificate, or they will send you an email when your results are completed.
[If you are unable to access the Internet: Paper Form for Child Abuse History Clearance]
PA Criminal Record Check
- Select "Submit a New Record Check" (requires a credit card) and complete.
- Follow instructions through to the Certification Page.
- Once the Search Results Table appears, click on the control number. (Please retain the control number for your records.)
- Click on the Certification Page and print.
[If you are unable to access the Internet: EMPLOYEE Paper Form for Criminal Record Check or VOLUNTEER Paper Form for Criminal Record Check]
Federal Criminal History Record
- Complete registration online or over the phone: uenroll.identogo.com or 1-844-321-2101
- Service Code: 1KG6XN (Employee) 1KG6Y3 (Volunteer)
- **You must use the correct code or you will need to start the process over and pay for the background check again.
- Be sure to register BEFORE you arrive for your actual fingerprinting.
- Print registration receipt to take with you to the local fingerprint site - also take along your valid Driver’s License or Photo ID.
NEW ADDRESS AS OF JUNE 29, 2020
1951 Pine Hall Road, Suite 150
State College, PA 16801
Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. & 12:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Give a copy of your registration form to Rachel Yoder (Bald Eagle Area Administration Building) to allow her to access your results.
- Applicants will receive an unofficial copy of their report
To view the PDF form you must have Adobe Acrobat or an equivalent PDF viewer for the document(s) to be viewed. Adobe Acrobat Reader is a free program that can be downloaded on the Adobe website.